- Kept forgetting things upstairs this am, which make me run up and down the stairs and leave for work 20 minutes late.
- The most annoying staff meeting this AM. Team Member who is leaving in a coupe of weeks - Dude if I can't understand it and one of the other long time team members can't understand it, it sucks and needs to be revised-- just do it.
- Boss - I don't have the time or patience for your issues. When I said I did not want a new person to be aimless it was not a direct comment on your training abilities however, if you were not so blatantly insecure I'd tell you that you suck at it and it's the whole reason we took over the training to begin with. Please, do not tell me again how good you are at it.
- Internet explorer, thanks for crashing right when I was book flights for a conference. Lucky for you I waited it out and eventually got the email confirmation that the flights were actually booked.
- Dr's office receptionist- when I explain to you that the Dr tells me I have to sign paperwork to get copies of the blood tests just let me sign the damn paperwork so I don't have to hear the Dr complain about the fact that you didn't have me sign the paperwork.
Surgery follow up today-- clean bill of health.