1. Work-Lots of stuff going on at work this past week as my boss was out sick. I really tried to step up to the plate and move forward a project that the boss was essential in but needed to get done and could not wait for her. We ended up with a finished draft on Friday and the big boss and I both agreed to read it over the weekend. I found lots of little edits that need to be made I bet my team will be so grateful that they hired someone who used to teach research writing! :) Overall, I think it's good. I hope my boss is impressed so that maybe they'll let go of some the control that has been causing many of the problems at work.
2. Research-I've been coding data for my Post Doc Mentor all week (taking Friday and today off). I also downloaded a bunch of articles for my thesis follow up paper. I am hoping to finish the coding this week and then get down to work on the paper.
3. Health- I got my blood work results, all is good!! Yippee. I took my lunch to work every day but Friday. And, I've been better about bringing nutritious snacks to work so that has been good. No real exercise this week, the weather has been crappy! More snow today (ugh!).
4. Home- I fizzled out a bit this weekend. I did buy new throw pillows for the living room but didn't make any more progress on organizing... maybe next weekend.
5. Finances- I collected the $$ that people owed me, and I also filled out the reimbursement slips for the $ that work owes me, but my boss was out so I need to wait for boss to sign them. Hubby and I also started filing out the paperwork for refinancing our two hours. Interest rates have dropped quite a bit since we bought and we just made enough payments to be able to refinance this house and we're looking into rates for our grad school town house. Lowering our payments on both would be amazing.
Not a bad week, I think .