- taking the dogs for a nice long walk at the local park
- going to the movies
- having either a late lunch or early dinner
What we actually did
- We headed out to the local park with the dogs and every path was covered in ice so it was dangerous just to take a step, plus one of the dogs kept coughing (he never does this, I have no idea why) and my husband started to feel "off," he thought he was just hungry but... we got home and he ate a little, feel asleep almost immediately, woke up a half hour later and started vomiting. Yeap, stomach bug had found it's way to him 10 days after it hit me.
- He spent the rest of the day in bed.
- Doing some data management stuff I promised to my former post doc advisor
- Troubleshooting my lap top that keeps crashing, hoping all the scans I did worked....
- Trying to download a game from EA, of course with a crashing lap top that did not go well.
- Watch DVR'd Dog Whisperer and House episodes