Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello January...

Where did December go and why haven't I blogged? I'm not quite sure! Here's what I've been up to
  • My 35th birthday
  • Girl's weekend shopping and a Spa Day
  • My Mom's birthday, one of my best friend's birthday, company Holiday party (all one weekend).
  • Sisters annual holiday party.
  • Concert for my favorite band.
  • Hosted a Christmas Eve brunch
  • Got sick (and I still am, 10 days and counting).
I guess all that didn't leave much time for blog writing or reading (over 500 posts in my reader). I hope to be better during January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very busy December! Hope you feel better soon :o(

Shell said...

Your December sounds a bit like mine. I also was not able to blog the entire month.

Hopefully you're feeling much better. It took me a month to feel like my usual self after getting sick on Thanksgiving.