Sunday, November 2, 2008

InaDWriMo 2008: update 1

I decided that my InaDWriMo project would be revising the manuscript for my first year project. Thus, I didn't get any writing done yesterday but I did make progress. It's been 9 months since I received the reviews along with the rejection so I had to read through the reviews again and think about some ways that I might address some of their comments. Then I read through the last draft of the manuscript and made notes throughout about where I thought I needed to address various comments.

I'm not resubmitting to the same journal but the reviewers were amazingly detailed and supportive so I really want to try and address whatever comments I can before resubmitting. The topic of this paper makes it likely that at least one previous reviewer may get it again so I also want to show that we're respectful of their time should that happen.

Oops, just hit publish before I was done.

Today I hope to have some time to do an updated literature review so that I can start reading some additional articles. Given that ANJ is not academic I'm not going ot have much time during the week to work on this so it's going to be my weekend/downtime project.

No comments: