Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 posts in 30 days


I really do enjoy blogging but haven't been very good about it the last couple of months so I've decided to give NaBloPoMo a try. Thus ,today begins 30 posts in 30 days. It will be a challenge as I am traveling a lot this month but I believe I'll be bringing my lap top with me and can even post via my blackberry if I don't have a computer handy.

Wish me luck.

If there is anything specific my readers would like me to talk about please feel free to add a comment to this post and I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

Di Di said...

That's ambitious. Looking forward to the posts!

Seeking Solace said...

I'm doing it too!

Albatross said...

Good luck! I thought about doing it to jump start my blogging but ACK! Too much pressure! Looking forward to reading more posts by you though!