Friday, June 20, 2008

Pajama Pants & Flip Flops

That is my wordrobe for my interview today. Doesn't that just scream "I don't give a shit?" I am still exhausted from my week of craziness and just can't seem to muster a whole lot of energy.

Although I did just have a cool thought about how my research interests fit in with this organization, I wonder if they'll even ask about my interests.

I'm going to review my prep materials one more time and then the interview is at 10:30am. I'll do my best to update afterwards, I have a lunch date with my grandmother so it may have to wait until I get back if the interview runs long.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

are you really wearing pjs?

Psych Post Doc said...

Yeap, but read my earlier posts... it's a phone interview. :)

Busted said...

The joys of phone interviews! That's awesome. Hope it went well.

NCLM

Psych Post Doc said...

Thanks for the comments!