Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RBOC: Soooooooooo Tired Edition

  • Ran my study today for the first time with new Interns.
  • Interns rock!! Summer participants suck, 8 people scheduled, 3 people run... need I say more?
  • I don't understand the no call/no email/no show. Dude, call me at 11pm and leave a message or hit reply to the email I sent to confirm your appointment and just say sorry can't make it.
  • Another full schedule tomorrow, if only 3 show up I might start pulling people from the street to give my poor interns some running experience.
  • I need to look over the damn homework reports tomorrow night before my interview on Friday.
  • Post Doc Mentor got grant score... it's close... may or may not be funded, won't know for about 3 weeks.
  • YIKES.... I may soon have to make a major job decision, however I'm too busy and tired to think about that right now.
  • YAWN.. I'm going to bed. g'night.

No comments: