Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am so excited

that tomorrow is Wednesday!! Yay for 4 day work weeks.

I received comments from my undergrad mentor on Diss MS 1 today. Overall she said she really enjoyed my paper and that it was very well written. As I've mentioned in other posts, I find writing really hard so I was thrilled to read her comments, especially because she is the consummate editor so her standards are really high.

Now, I just hope I have time later this week to get to it. I have a ton of post doc related work that I need to get done this week. I'm running participants again next week so I won't have much time at all to write then.

I haven't had a chance to type up the letter to the editor regarding my reviewing post. But I will post a follow-up when/if I get anything from the editor.

No comments: