Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ouch...

Yesterday was a great day at work. I got my paper to the point that I felt comfortable turning it over to my mentor (fingers crossed that she likes it!). I also did a bunch of data organizing on the project that will become post-doc paper #2, which I know will make my mentor very happy.

Then last night I went out with a couple of girlfriends to a bar to listen to an 80's cover band. It was really fun! But I am so paying for it today, I woke up with a terrible cramp in my right calf about 4am and now I can barely walk. My right ear is still ringing from the noise of the band (I tried to stay away from the speakers but it was really loud there!) and I am exhausted from not getting home until after 2am and waking up around 9am. I think today is going to be a low key day.

No comments: