Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brilliance??!!



Seeking Solace nominated me for this amazing award. Thank you so much SS, it's such an honor!!!

Now, here are the rules.

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Now, for my nominees and I must say this is a REALLY hard decision as I truly enjoy all of the blogs that I read. So, I made my decision based on wanting to thank a number of you for the really great advise and support I've received during my short time blogging.

1. Katie
2. Mamabeek
3. Di Di
4. Sassymonkey
5. New Post Doc
6. Fishy
7. and last but certainly not least Seeking Solace (don't worry you don't have to choose another seven, I just think you deserve it right back.

5 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet!!!

Di Di said...

Thanks!! :) I think your blog is award-worthy, too!

AnotherSocialScientist said...

Aw thanks so much. I guess now I need to figure out how to put logos on my blog.

Mamabeek said...

Thank you! What a wonderful compliment. I think everyone on my blogroll is brilliant... that's why I visit them. LOL! You're advice has been a big help to me over the months as well, so it's a fair trade. =)

Psych Post Doc said...

You're welcome everyone! They are all well deserved.

Mamabeek- I'm glad you've found my advice helpful too. It's wonderful to have such a welcoming support group.