Saturday, August 2, 2008

Summer Reading

Based on a post by Seeking Solace over at Thoughts From the Waiting Room, I thought I would share my summer reading list.

So far I have read.

The Deathly Hallows for a 4th or 5th time. What is a summer without some Harry Potter, before the summer is out I'll probably read all 7 again.

Something Borrowed and Something Blue, by Emily Giffin. I loved Something borrowed and liked something blue. They revolve around the same characters which I thought was great, something blue ended just a little to tidy for me but great beach reads!

Now I am reading Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand, I'm only 100 pages or so in but so far so good. My mother and sister both read it and loved it so I'll have to keep you posted on my thoughts.

So, what have you read this summer?

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

Tag...your it! Go to my blog!