Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crazy weather.

We've had thunder and lightening storms for the past 4 days or so and it's driving me crazy. I get the worst headaches when there is this sort of atmospheric pressure. And one of my dogs freaks out and makes this horrible whining noise just incessantly and can't be soothed. Terrible headache + doggie whiny noise = not much sleep the last few days.

Tonight seems to be calm. I don't have anything pressing tomorrow morning so I hope I can finally get some sleep.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

My previous dog hated thunderstorms. They would scare the crap out of him...literally. I would have to give him doggie sedatives just to calm him down.

The Boy is OK with storms, although sometimes he does try to hide under the bed, which is kinda funny because he's about 70 lbs.

Psych Post Doc said...

My other dog gets freaked out too, but he doesn't do the whining thing. He also tries to hide in places that he is just too fat to fit. :)