- Finish up the edits on the paper I promised to get back to GA on Monday. I made really good progress on it today.
- This is done. Edited the paper, and the cover letter to the editor and sent to GA 2 days ahead of schedule.
- Do some data analysis stuff for one of my PD projects that I'm trying to get finished up.
- Maybe tomorrow
- Spend tomorrow morning and early afternoon at the beach.
- Well, I spent an hour at the beach waiting for them to test the water. Um.. yeah swimming with bacteria is not my idea of fun (thank you crazy weather!!), so I went back to my sister's house and we hung out by her pool. So, although it was not the beach I did get to do some reading in the sun and swim so that is progress.
- Catch a couple of open houses on Sunday*
- I still hope to do this tomorrow, DH is not going to be back until later in the afternoon so I may see if one of my sisters will come with me.
- Watch some trash TV and snuggle with my puppies.
- I did some snuggling last night but watched baseball (AND THAT IS NOT TRASH TV), I do think I'll get my trash TV fill tonight.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Single Girl Weekend Progress
Here is the list of what I intended to do...