Monday, July 14, 2008

No Real Update, Update

I'm feeling better, well a little bit anyway.

I had an okay weekend. Did some work but mostly tried to relax. Saturday was a beach day and Sunday was spent hanging out with my family playing bocce and having drinks. I'm trying to spend as much time outside as possible. I did have a headache most of the weekend though which kinda sucked.

I have my first meeting with Post doc Mentor tomorrow in like 2 months. She has been out of town a lot and I've been busy whenever she was in town. I think it's time to have a frank discussion with her about my possibilities for staying here next year. That's a little nerve wracking but not as bad as not knowing.

Still no word from NAJ. Everyone has told me that the offer is coming and not to read into the delay, so I am doing my best to do just that. I will ask PDM tomorrow if they specifically told her they're making me an offer or if she just assumed that was the case.

Ok, off to watch the rest of the Home run derby even though none of my favorite are in there. I can still appreciate a good home run. :)

2 comments:

post-doc said...

I'm struggling with headaches lately too. And I hope your meeting with Mentor goes well and offers some valuable insight into your options.

B said...

I hope the meeting went well.
Take care of yourself!