Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I miss my home office

It's beautiful, disconnected from the actual apartment with a big window and a door that opens to a porch. It's part of what I LOVE about living in this house, but I haven't spent any real amount of time in there since around X-mas time. I have a big, beautiful desk, a desktop computer that has never let me down in the way that my lap tops have.

Due to the fact that my PDM never wants me out of the office, and because the office does not have AC, I've only been visiting that room to pay my bills. So maybe once a week for an hour. It makes me sad to have such a great room that I never use. I think I'll spend some time in there this week. DH is away on a guys weekend and I intended to use the time to do some writing so I think I'll get into my office, clean up the clutter that I've stacked in there and do some writing and reminiscing. Let my office know how much I miss and love it.

1 comment:

Unbalanced Reaction said...

Sounds lovely! I hope I can have such a nice office some day.