I have done a lot of thinking over the past few days and I have decided that I am going to take NAJ. I am in the final stages of negotiating with them, I just sent an email stating "here is the salary that I would be thrilled to accept this position at". I hope they can meet that price and I can move forward with planning to leave. I wasn't even going to ask for much but I got the health & dental insurance info and I realized that my premiums are going to triple and my co-pays will double. That would eat up a lot of my shiny new salary so I hope they will help me out with that.
I've decided to take on this new job as an adventure. I think I'll really like it, they're doing some really cool research, the job will be challenging, the people seem really great, and I get to learn a whole different side of research from what I currently know. Plus actually working a 40 hour week I might actually have some time to get caught up on the backlog of work I currently have. I could easily write up 8 first authored papers if I had the time. So hopefully I will do just that.
I will probably still go on the academic job market in the fall, but only for ideal jobs. I'll test it out and see how I feel if I get any offers.